The Cornerstone First Team
Your resume will be reviewed by our recruitment team, and we will get in touch with you if your background meets our current needs.
Cornerstone First Financial
2300 Wisconsin Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20007
Cornerstone First Financial remains committed to providing exemplary service, outstanding products and pricing and the best mortgage solutions for homeowners and home buyers in the Washington DC metro, tri-state region, and beyond. Our licensed loan officers have combined experience over 100 years.
Cornerstone First is an approved provider for FHA and Reverse Mortgage loans. We also offer the most aggressive rates due to preferred lender pricing and incentives. If you are interested in becoming part of our continued success story, we want to hear from you!
This notice is posted in connection with the filing of an Application for Permanent Employment Certification. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to the Certifying Officer, United States Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Harris Tower, 233 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 410, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Cornerstone First Financial is based in Washington D.C. and maintains a rich radio presence in the metropolitan area. We are able to service our community in several ways including face to face meetings in client homes and educational seminars. Because of the constantly changing real estate market, we make sure our knowledge-base of local real estate market and mortgage industry remains up-to-date and comprehensive.
MORTGAGE INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE & REQUIREMENTS:
Products and Programs:
– FHA insured mortgage programs including Nehemiah
– Manual FHA underwriting
– FHA rehab loans (203K)
– FHA streamline
– Standard Fannie and Freddie conforming pricing including “newest” conforming limits
– Fast and Easy programs
– HECM reverse mortgage products
– Jumbo reverse mortgage products
– Equity building
– Real Estate Investment planning
– Home buyers education
– Reverse mortgage seminars
– Bachelors, Masters or equivalent experience
– Personal philosophy of success.
– Possess integrity that builds confidence in others.
– Ability to build lifetime client relationships.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
– Prospecting: Contacting people who may become your clients
– Proposal/Implementation: Presenting a plan, recommending products & services and closing sales.
– Service: Maintaining a long-term working relationship with your clients.
– Versed and skilled in time management
To learn more about our mission and objectives in the market, visit our website at cornerstonefirst.com. If you are interested in submitting an application for employment, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Washington DC
- purchase loans / mortgages
- home refinance
- home equity loans
- debt consolidation loans