New Home Loan Options
- Conventional: A loan / mortgage that is processed entirely through a financial institution, without government-backed insurance or guarantee.
- FHA: A loan / mortgage that is insured by the Federal Housing Administration.
Learn more about FHA Loans →
- VA: A loan / mortgage that is guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs.
Learn more about VA Loans →
- 580 – 640 Loan Programs: Special programs offered by Cornerstone First Financial for applicants with low credit scores.
Learn more about 580 – 640 Loan Programs →
- More! Contact us to discuss the best option for your needs.
If you are looking for options in regards to things like a second mortgage, investment property, reverse mortgage for retirement, or any other home-related loan, we can help! We offer competitively low rates on a variety of purchase, refinance, and second mortgage programs; even if you are self-employed! So call or email us today!
About New Home Loan Rates
Fixed rate mortgages:
Interest rates and monthly payments stay the same for the term of the loan. The current terms available are 5, 10, 15 and 20 year fixed mortgages.
Adjustable rate mortgages:
Interest rates are fixed for a specific period of time before the rate and payment adjust up or down periodically depending on the market and index.
Need a rate quote? Request a free rate quote here.
Cornerstone First Financial is a home loan lender serving Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Colorado, California, and Pennsylvania with mortgage, FHA and VA streamline refinance loans, home improvement loans, HECM / reverse mortgage loans, and more.
That's right! Cornerstone First Financial started in the Washington DC area in 2001, but has grown to serve home buyers and homeowners in Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Colorado, California, and Pennsylvania in recent years.